Monday 15 March 2010

Check Mate!!!

I meant to write a 'defence' of rated 18 after I came under some strong fire, most of it rather misplaced [seriously oh! did I say Ghanaians don't have sex??? ebei!]. Anyway, I changed my mind, that is my opinion and I am sticking to it. Everyone else is entitled to theirs, and may blog about it if they feel like it. [I have noticed,one director seems to portray sex scenes very tastefully and inserts them [no pun intended] at the right moments.]

I saw a trailer today that got me very excited, have a look: http://checkmatemovie.com/
I haven't seen the movie yet, but the trailer looks a-mazing! [one of my schoolmates is in it too, have to see that!] Secretly hoping there's an appropriately timed use of the catch phrase/title too; I think 'check mate' is so hot when it is said on TV :)
That's the kind of stuff I would want to watch and want to see Ghanaians making...Do not know about you...
[hope I have not spoken too soon...doubt it though!].

1 comment:

  1. interesting, you couldn't have been more apt with your analysis.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be lazy, even I managed to write this. Say something.
Thanks for commenting x always good to hear from you xx