Wednesday 2 December 2009

.... and on a promotional note :D

I would also like to say congrats to my friend Abena Sekyiamah [and Nana too] on her amazing line : it just launched (on the 27th of November,2009) with a sensational fashion show. (unfortunately I couldn't attend because the private jet that was charted to pick me up developed a fault. I will sue.)




MAKASI Clothing

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=160480&id=205210781947&l=b3d35fa9da

so if you're looking for a Christmas present, that should be something original to get... also check out www.makasiclothing.com 
find them at WINGLOW Clothes & Textiles, 34 Mensah Wood Road, East Legon, Accra (Near Galaxy International School), that's also the address for a party that i will be missing on Satuday. There's a party there this Saturday 5th December,from 2pm - 5pm to celebrate being stocked there. 
Directions to WINGLOW, 34 Mensah Wood Road, East Legon are below:

1. From Shiashie head in the direction of America House
2. After Glalaxy International, take the next turning on your left
3. That road is Mensah Wood Road, go over the speed ramps and look out for WINGLOW on your left hand side.
All are welcome. 


I am very proud of people who strike out on their own,especially in these times when most people want to be sppon fed; so and I think the entire Makasi crew deserves appluase. [I may be biased because i'm her friend but...] I think this is the attitude to have, and I wish her success. 
cheers for Makasi.. and all other entrepreneurs out there!

And also a huge congrats to my cousin [yes, he's successful and I say he is my cousin..any problem??], pasting a link to an article about him:
http://www.azbiz.com/articles/2009/12/07/news/doc4b19595fcd7f6523449999.txt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be lazy, even I managed to write this. Say something.
Thanks for commenting x always good to hear from you xx