...It is not the drivers of lorries and tanks who have brought pains to Nigerian people,I have done the hard work for you:
Rather, it is because of the failure of government,
Benin-Ore-Lagos road today is in a state of CALAMITY, so, if the roads is in a state of ANOMIE, If driving through the roads is engaging in a MACABRE dance, CULPABILITY is that of government.It will be SARDONIC. It will be LUGUBRIOUS,and it will be a state of DISMAL ABYSMAL if parliament does not rise this morning to fix CULPABILITY where culpability is...
- Calamity: a state of deep distress or misery caused by major misfortune or loss OR disastrous event marked by great loss and lasting distress and suffering
- Anomie: social instability resulting from a breakdown of standards and values; also : personal unrest, alienation, and uncertainty that comes from a lack of purpose or ideals
- Macabre: having death as a subject : comprising or including a personalized representation of death OR dwelling on the gruesome OR tending to produce horror
- Culpability : meriting condemnation or blame especially as wrong or harmful
- Sardonic: disdainfully or skeptically humorous : derisively mocking
- Lugubrious: mournful or dismal
- Dismal : showing or causing gloom or depression OR lacking merit : particularly bad
- Abysmal : having immense or fathomless extension downward, backward, or inward OR immeasurably great : profound OR immeasurably low or wretched
definitions provided by: http://www.merriam-webster.com/
My first question was: is he a lawyer? lol.
How many words did you know?? Are you as well read as you thought you were?