Friday 17 August 2012

Africa Style Daily

I have discovered a site that I keep going back to. It's Mission, as stated on Facebook is "A fashion news and culture site dedicated to the fabulosity in the African Diaspora!"
What's not to like about fabulosity!??
I enjoy the great features and exciting interviews. They speak to some really interesting people who are doing fascinating things. See for yourself, check out the website here. Don't forget to like their page on Facebook too: Africa Style Daily.  There's something new everyday, you won't be bored!
There's a Street style column on Fridays. Here I am, have a look *bats eyelashes*. I will be featured there for something else too, maybe after I finally [publish] my novel,lol.  Send your fabulous photos to blog@zandileblay.com and you can be featured you in their street style story too. Remember to add your first name, location, hometown, age and occupation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be lazy, even I managed to write this. Say something.
Thanks for commenting x always good to hear from you xx