Friday 27 April 2012

Afro Mod Trends!!

I'm busy trying to learn to pass my exams like a serious student, so non-academic things like blogging and baking and looking for clothes to wear have taken the back seat of a stretch limo.
But....a little doesn't hurt....I hope.
I have to talk about my tee from Afro Mod Trends! Check out their page and call (+233)(0) 209638613.
I go so many compliments about it that I had to share.
'un-amused' because I had a class on a Friday evening

Instead of paying attention...lol. In my defence, I was very hungry, had to distract myself.
Isn't it cute???
I like it, it kind of reminds me of this:
by Christie Brown

Ps. Just don't go pillow fighting or do anything vigorous while wearing your t-shirt, like I did, so you don't lose a button or three.



2 comments:

  1. i like the way the design rests sweetly on ur....ahem....ur...hehehehe... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be lazy, even I managed to write this. Say something.
Thanks for commenting x always good to hear from you xx