Monday 23 April 2012

Now that's Posh!!

I'm a huge fan of Brand Beckham. 
Why? 
Because I'm in love with David Beckham and the only reason why I haven't set out on the path to be a home wrecker is because I'm equally madly in love with Victoria Beckham!  She was my fave Spice girl ( I think I might have taken a shine to heels because of her...not sure though) and now she's the uber cool designer of clothes celebs love to prance around in plus she has, what to me is, the  ideal family: a hot hubby, 3 boys with the last being an adorable girl (yeah a couple of million pounds wouldn't hurt either :D ) My boy and my girl got married, it doesn't get any more perfect than that.
And as if Range rovers weren't cool enough on it's own, they had to improve it by asking my girl (yes my girl *talk to the hand smiley*) VB to design one!

- A collaboration between British fashion designer Victoria Beckham and the Land Rover Design team, led by Gerry McGovern
- Range Rover Evoque Special Edition four-seat coupe features bespoke luxury and sporting details
- First ever Land Rover to feature exclusive hand-finished matte paint
- Santorini gloss black detailing contrasts with the matte finish
- Unique 20-inch gloss black forged alloy wheels with rose-gold accents
- Rose-gold plated grille surround and badging
- Soft semi-aniline leather seats, dyed in a vintage inspired tan
Victoria also designed a hand-stitched leather wallet for each car, that contains a signed guide to the exclusive features

- Hand-finished semi-aniline leather door inserts, armrests and console lid
- Exclusive rose-gold plated interior accents
- Luxurious mohair floor mats and microsuede headlining
- New interior trim materials include Grand black lacquered veneers, textured aluminum and soft-feel black finishes
- Bespoke four-piece fitted leather luggage set
- Hand-sewn leather portfolio for the owner's manual signed by Victoria Beckham
- Powered by the lightweight, all-aluminum 240HP 2.0-liter gasoline engine
- Four-wheel drive and Land Rover's award-winning Terrain Response® system
- Limited to five vehicles for the US market, with a maximum of 200 vehicles worldwide
- This Range Rover Evoque Special Edition will be hand-finished by Land Rover's "Engineered To Order" division (ETO)
 *swoons*

(why  this post? I am up studying but I'm very sleepy. happened to come across these gorgeous pics. Have to stay up so my fees can buy me one of these 80,000 pound cars if I'm lucky enough to get one of the 200 that will be made...there: Motivation! * Kelly Rowland's voice* lol!)

2 comments:

  1. yeah yeah real fancy. for me the best range rover is the discovery 2002! Robust. Masculine. u feel like you going on safari evertime u sit in one. if i get money paa i will let them bring it back!!! with my name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just googled it...umm..yeah...safari-like is right...uggggllllyyyyy! :p

    ReplyDelete

Don't be lazy, even I managed to write this. Say something.
Thanks for commenting x always good to hear from you xx