Tuesday 1 May 2012

Cheers!

(Anything to get away from my books!)
*Dedicated to 'Paul' En_wae - a new convert with more zeal than the old followers*
My fave book(s) at the moment is the Song of Fire and Ice series, I cannot wait for that last book to be written. My love for it has grown even more since it was made into a series: A Game of Thrones. Episode 5 of Season 2 is out, but I'm saving it for a special occasion, eg when I'm studying and I make some headway in the Law of Interpretation of Deeds and Statutes.
Saw these on The Drunken Moodle and had to share. Cheers to all Game of Thrones fans!




Go here if you want to see more or buy a t-shirt.

4 comments:

  1. roflmao!!! the greyjoy crest should have said 'we do not brew' lol. nice one. now reading the Clash of Kings. damn. how i dey combine that with all those management case studies only the seven gods know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haahahaha, ikr. more like they pillaged it from some other place!
    oh cool, I can't wait till my exams are over; I'll read all of them all over again. Want to get them in paperback. I want to read the book 'feeli feeli'. and George should please hurry with the last already! sheesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Episode 5 is a bit of a disappointment, this season's taking a while to pick up

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really :( will wait for 6 then. have u read the books??

    ReplyDelete

Don't be lazy, even I managed to write this. Say something.
Thanks for commenting x always good to hear from you xx