Tuesday 31 July 2012

Finally! Round Sunnies


I’ve been looking for a pair of these for a while. 

I remember the Olsen twins prancing around in them even before they exploded all over runways and appeared on other celebs. The John Lennon inspired sunnies have been all the rage since spring. I've been searching Ghana high and low for a suitable pair.
 The situation wasn't helped by Aunty B wearing them all the time either. They seem to be her fave. I can swear she had them on almost every time she was pictured in sunnies.


Reminding me that I didn't own a pair *rolls eyes*.

Beyonce and Blue and  the Linda Farrow x The Row sunglasses
I don't know what I love more, the sunglasses or the  Prada Tail Light Flame Sandals!!  



House of Harlow:  Vintage-inspired round oversized sunglasses featuring gold-tone logo at temples.


Well, my treasure hunt has finally ended! I feel soo...Ozzy Osborne in them! [It took all my will power not to throw up the peace sign,lol]. As with my others sunnies, I'm going to have my prescription put in them 1.So I can see 2. So none of my friends can nick them 


this is for  #OZZY lol!
What fashion accessory have you been pining for lately??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be lazy, even I managed to write this. Say something.
Thanks for commenting x always good to hear from you xx