Wednesday 8 February 2012

Creative Advertising


aww, this is soooo cute!! Paypal has blocked my account I would have made a donation to rescue dogs! (yes, I know i've not finished solving the problems in my own country, leave me alone!)
creativity at it's best. the (rather mangy-looking) mutt looks tooo cute working so hard, awwww. Great to see how the issue of rescue dogs is highlighted, in a fun way, while making the product look cool. fab! I'm trying to remember enjoyable Ghanaian adverts I've seen that carry a message....

( a brukutu brukutu song from a  Ghanaian advert is playing in my mind -______- lol! )

see the ad:
http://www.5min.com/Video/Bud-Light---Here-We-Go-Dog---Super-Bowl-Commercial-517263704







No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be lazy, even I managed to write this. Say something.
Thanks for commenting x always good to hear from you xx