Thursday 23 February 2012

Thanks SO Aesthetic and Ugodeal

I forgot to show you my lashes from SO Aesthetic. The ones Ugodeal helped me nab for half price.
I love them!!!! Intend to go back and get the glue so I can recreate the look at home. I was told they would only last a day but they lasted 4! and I pried them off myself, they didn't fall off.
I got loads of compliments. I fooled so many people into thinking they were natural. They didn't look Jordan or Nicki Minaj fake (not that I have any actual problems with the fake look,...but on most days it is a bit much for us mere mortals with simple, peasant lives, especially when you look as if there should be 'Made in China' etched on your back)
Anyhoo... here it is:
batting my eyelashes was my favourite activity those 4 days....no!!! it was listening to compliments AND batting the lashes in thanks :)
I cant post more pictures because I was in a hurry to rush off to school, so my long face was looking even longer than usual. This should do.
Love them! Felt very cute and vain the entire time I had 'em on...must repeat feeling soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, You took the time to write this thank you so much. We are really happy you liked the deal. :-) It looks nice. Pity you could not take a pic with the open eyes ;-) ahhhhh but you might hipnotize some people on the net than lol.
    Thanks and keep checking us

    Ugodeal Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, thanks for noticing and coming over to say hello.
    you're all too nice. lol! i will take a pic with my eyes open just to do that ;)
    Thanks for the great offers! and do keep them coming! xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be lazy, even I managed to write this. Say something.
Thanks for commenting x always good to hear from you xx